Wednesday 26 September 2012

Moorebank. Defence renews lease

Plans by Qube Logistics to set up a $1 billion freight hub, at Moorebank, could be delayed after the Defence Department exercised its right to renew a lease over the proposed site for another five years, to 2018. Qube Logistics expects Defence will still move off the site by late 2014 or early 2015. The federal government is pushing ahead with plans for a $1.6 billion intermodal facility on land, opposite Qube’s proposal, which will be vacated by Defence by the end of 2014, according to The Australian Financial Review.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll
be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

Also visit my web blog ... bmi calculator For men

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home