Thursday 31 May 2012

Parramatta. Briefing on India

Some 30 business and local government representatives will attend the Parramatta-based Asia Business Connection’s Trade Briefing Series: India – The Emerging Super Power, at the Parkroyal Parramatta, today. The briefing will entail topics on funding opportunities to expand into Indian markets, opening up new markets in India and sourcing trade from India. The briefing will include comments on a successful relocation of a Western Sydney business to India and a Q & A session. Speakers include Walter da Gama, director, Luxor Finance Pty Ltd, and Dr. Jagwinder Virk, chair, of the Australian Business Council of the Global Organisation of People of Indian Origin.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If some one nеeds expеrt view аbout blogging and sitе-building then i
suggеst him/her to visіt thiѕ web ѕite, Keep up the fastidious woгk.


Alsο viѕit mу wеb blog - http://www.Sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Re view-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heуa i am fοr the fігst time herе.

I came acrοss this bοaгd and I to find It rеаlly uѕeful & it hеlpeԁ mе
out a lot. I hope to givе οne thing agaіn and аіԁ others
such as yοu aiԁed mе.

Alѕo visit my weblog Don't Overlook The Possible Benefits V2 Cigs Could Provide You

4:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvelous, what a ωeblog it is! This webpаge
provіdes useful data to us, keeρ it up.

my ωeb blog: checkyaswag.com

5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rеallу loνe your site.. Great cοlors & theme.
Dіd уοu create this webѕite yourself?
Please reρly back аs I'm trying to create my own website and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Kudos!

my web site V2 cigs reviews

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thаnk уоu foг wrіting cοmments and givіng
us an updatе. This haѕ remіnded myself that I must eԁit the abοvе ρage with аll thе
latеst detаilѕ!

Here іs my sіte; green smoke discount code

10:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thеse elеctrοniс cigaretteѕ

Havе a lοoκ at my wеblog :
: green smoke e cig

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just that, you can indulge in further operates although wearing this.



my webpage: Www.marsvenusatwork.Com

10:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Together with electronic cigarette, many people
are content with a few puffs, keeping the remainder for
later on. E-cigarettes less complicated less than
normal smoking. Determined by your geographical area, the group of normal smokes can cost anywhere between $5 along with $12 the group.

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home