Monday 7 March 2011

Kings Park. 'Not aware' of takeover buyer

The founders and major shareholders of womenswear retailer Noni B have rejected speculation that the group's weak share price has made it a takeover target. “I am not aware of any speculation that the company is a takeover target and I am not aware of anyone who is interested in buying the company," says joint managing director David Kindl, who shares the top job with his identical twin. "We have no thoughts about selling the company. It's not on the radar. We are simply focused on selling frocks, pants, jackets and jewellery." Kindl is the first to admit the womenswear chain of 218 stores around the country is struggling in conditions described as the toughest in 20 years.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the
book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with some p.

c. to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

My web blog :: diet plan to lose weight

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home