Wednesday 3 March 2010

Parramatta. 'I love my job'

Alanah Wright, a food and beverage supervisor, at the Mercure Parramatta, and one of Accor Hotels and Resorts’ growing number of indigenous employees, beat Accor’s employees in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji to win the 2009 ‘I Build Smiles’ employee recognition award for her commitment. “2009 was a very difficult year for our industry, but it was the attitude of people like Alanah, who helped us perform ahead of the rest of the market, ” said Michael Issenberg, chairman and chief operating officer. “I love my job so to be rewarded for that gives me a huge sense of achievement,” said Ms Wright on being presented with the award for her commitment and also for her services to the indigenous community.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home