Thursday 26 November 2009

Liverpool. Parking meters and restaurants

Liverpool City Council plans parking metres in the Liverpool CBD and paid parking in the Northumberland Street car park, Council GM. Phil Tolhurst, said previously that the proposals were developed in consultation with local businesses and would go a long way to solving the parking problems in the CBD. The draft plan is on exhibition until January 11. Plans are afoot for the creation of a restaurant strip in the CBD, according to the Liverpool City Champion.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website thus i came to go
back the choose?.I'm trying to in finding things to enhance my web site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

my website registry cleaners

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home